The conference lectures will discuss the past, present and renewal in the Presbyterian Church (USA).
Conference speakers include:
- Dr. Richard Ray, Interim President of King University (TN)
- Dr. Randall Working, Pastor of the Lompoc Presbyterian Church (CA) and Adjunct Professor of Theology at Fuller Theological Seminary
- Dr. Dale Soden, Professor of History, Whitworth University (WA)
- Dr. James Goodloe IV, President of the Foundation for Reformed Theology (VA)
- Dr. Jeff McDonald, Pastor of the Avery Presbyterian Church (NE), Adjunct Professor of Church History, Sioux Falls Seminary
- Dr. David Bebbington, Professor of History, the University of Stirling, Scotland,
- Dr. A. Donald MacLeod, President of the Canadian Society of Presbyterian History and Research Professor of Church History, Tyndale Seminary (Toronto)
- Dr. Richard Burnett, Professor of Theology, Erskine Seminary (SC), Visiting Professor of Theology, Union Presbyterian Seminary
- Dr. Bradley J. Longfield, Dean and Professor of Church History, University of Dubuque Theological Seminary (IA)
- Dr. Randall Otto, President of Theology Matters, Pastor of the Green Hill Presbyterian Church (DE), Adjunct Professor-University of Phoenix.
- Rev. Paul Detterman, The Fellowship Community
The conference begins at 9 a.m. April 24 and will end with a panel discussion on PCUSA renewal at 10:30 on April 25.